Sunday, October 18, 2009

For My Friends


         Guys thank you for being a part of my life, you just don't know how happy I am to have friends like you.I become the happiest person in the world when I found all of you. When I'm sad youy make me happy and when I'm down you lift me up. You're one of my inspirations that give me strenght in facing every challenges in my life. You change me into a better person and you help me to discover my self. You accepted me for who I am.Your my bridge in crossing the river of problems and temptations. You teach me how to paddle my own canoe and you saw the things that others and even me didn't notice in my self.
        I treasure the times when you hit me on my head when I've done stupid things but hugs me tight me and said that it's ok. The times when you scoulded me as if you're my dad, teases me just like my sister and irritates like my brother, and most of all when you care for me just like my mother. I really love thise times.
       I thank God for giving me such wonderful friends like you in my life. You we're the best gift that I ever received after I was born in this world. I LOVE YOU all guys. Please stick to your colors and lets not destroy our friendship because I'll be incomplete without you in my life. You have big spaces in my heart and lossing you will kill me inside. I treasure all of you in my heart and I won't let anybody ruin our friendship, because if they did I will kill all of them.
       My life would suck without you guyzzz...I Love You..Mwuaaaah.
      

2 comments:

nAdz_aPpLe said...

Aw..? hehe..

Awayon nako si kayou ugma..Hmmnn..bantay!

Unknown said...

..mommy nhadz.Don't be like that it's bad bia.