Friday, October 9, 2009

FIGTHING




     It's a relief that I was able to solve one of my problems because of someone who was there beside me when I need them. They became my family when I was not with my parents. They make me happy and accept me for what and who I am.
     Thank you to this persons who are always there beside me when I'm down and pull me up to stand again. For filling up some of the empy spaces I have in my heart and for inspiring me to face the music of my life. You just don't know how thankful I am to meet such good people like you guys. I hope that whatever will happen we will still be strong and wont leave each other lets hold our hands together in facing the problems that we have in life.
     FIGHTING! We can do this..I know that we can go places someday if we are just string o face all of the challenges we have in our life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh....FIGHTING!

Go,go,go Joy!
God Bless..

Unknown said...

..hehe yah..lets fight to win